Continued vigilance needed16 Dec 2020
The corona pandemic is still in full force with the virus spreading across the world at high rates. It is therefore key that we, both as a society and as a company, do not relax but continue to enforce and uphold the directives provided by the local health authorities. We all have to step up to the plate and take actions to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Ragn-Sells are active in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Estonia. The severity of the situation and the measures taken in the different countries vary to some extent, but common for all our operations though is that we apply the following recommendations:
- Social distancing, limit physical interaction outside your immediate family and avoid crowds/larger groups
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitation
- Stay at home if you are not feeling well
- Avoid public transportation, and unnecessary travel
- Work from home when possible to create less exposure for those who need to be in the office/on site
We will continue to adapt and adjust to ensure the health and safety of all our employees, customers and partners, as well as securing our continued operations.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe!
Sollentuna - Sweden
CEO Ragn-Sells Group
More information on how we handle the corona situation can be found on www.ragnsells.com/corona