Adjust, adapt, and hold on
The corona pandemic is still far from under control with the virus continuing to spread across the world. It is therefore important to continue to be vigilant, both as a society and as a company, and uphold the directives provided by the local health authorities.
Ragn-Sells are active in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Estonia. The situation and the measures taken in the different countries vary to some extent, but common for all our operations is that we apply the following recommendations:
- Social distancing, limit physical interaction outside your immediate family and avoid crowds/larger groups
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitation
- Stay at home if you are not feeling well
- Avoid public transportation and unnecessary travels
- Work from home when possible to minimise exposure for those who need to be in the office or on site
We will continue to adapt and adjust to ensure the health and safety of all our employees, customers, and partners, as well as securing our continued operations.
So hold on and stay safe!
Sollentuna - Sweden
CEO Ragn-Sells Group